10.12.2011

Kim Vo: best of blonding

I though that I had already posted this weeks ago. Guess it slipped by and I just saved it, or else the post didn't go through. Either way it gives me another chance to talk about how amazing this show was.
For those of you who don't know who Kim Vo is, he does a lot of celebrity hair and also is on a TV show called Shear Genius, which of course is all about doing great hair. If any of you are a hairstylist I would..
 A. highly recommend the show "Shear Genius" (it has so many great ideas and gets your creativity for hair flowing)
B. Go to a Kim Vo hair show, not only is he an amazing hair stylist, but he'll make you laugh.
At this show we learned a foil-less blonding technique, a sombre color technique, and also a fabulous hair cut for long hair.
We all have loved using these new techniques in the salon!
So if you need a fresh color for fall, contact me for more info :)




(of course we couldn't miss a chance of getting our picture taken with him ;) 
it's my small, tiny, minuscule claim to fame...

No comments:

Post a Comment