1.06.2012

date night

I love date nights, and although this one wasn't pre-planned (like most of the dates we go on), it was one of the best ones! It started off with pawn shop hunting, but we didn't find anything worth buying, but we did find an El Salvadorian  restaurant. It was delicious and I want to go back some time real soon, but I was embarrassed that I was the only white person in the whole place and I don't know a lick os spanish. Good thing  I have Husband around who spent two years in Nicaragua, so he could order me some food to eat.





Well after dinner we went to Utah Lake and tested out my new tripod I got for Christmas. I works just wonderfully as far as I'm concerned. So we played around with taking long exposed pictures in the dark. This photo above was taken in complete blackness. I'm pretty sure photo credit of the lake goes to the Husband, I get mad at him when he takes better pictures than me, because I'm suppose to be better at it than him. After all it is my major...
I do love taking photos, although I haven't taken many lately since I got burnt out with doing my final for last semester. The sad news is that I don't have any photo classes next semester. So I guess I'll just have to come up with some of my own assignment and projects to work on, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment