1.19.2013

how's the weather?

I was fortunate to have the opportunity to shoot this beautiful family, who also happen to be my aunt, uncle, & cousins. It was definitely a first experience for me to be working with such a large group, twenty-two people! But I had fun and thought it went great even though I woke up sick that morning and after the shoot spent the rest of the day lounging around and sleeping. Really though, it was fun to  be able to shoot each little family individually. I hope I'll get to do more family shoots this year so that I can learn more fun tricks and tips.

I really do miss shooting outside in the beautiful outdoors. This weather lately has got me going crazy with how cold I am. I can honestly say I have NEVER felt so cold in Utah. Does anyone else feel this way? It's just crazy. 

For the first five people who respond to this post I'm offering a one hour photo session for $85. That includes a CD with about 25 edited photos. To get this offer just leave a comment saying you want the shoot, also leave your e-mail address in the comment, then I can e-mail you to set it up :)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pick me!! We were hoping to do family pictures in the spring... Is it ok if we book it a few months out?

    These look great, you did an awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I couldn't find your email anywhere! But hi, I'm Beverly! We're matched up for the Valentine link-up party :) Could I get your email address? Mine is beverlopolis@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete