9.01.2011

Fall 2011

   School started again this week and already I'm feeling overloaded. So far I dropped my oil painting class cause I didn't like the teacher. He seemed more than boring and less than confident. Nothing could turn me off more in a teacher than someone who seems like they have no clue what they are doing. If the guy can't even make a decent color wheel then I have a problem with it. I know it sounds harsh and I have never EVER in my life dropped a class because I didn't like the teacher, but the good news is that now I am in Photo 2 class! 
   I'm thinking it was meant to be. And I am also excited about my watercolor 2 class and interior design. Im trying not to feel overwhelmed yet, but I can't help it. It's a good thing Im want to be in these classes or I may have dropped this semester already. Tonight I am enjoying surfing on Pinterest and getting ideas for what I am going to watercolor paint this week.
   Lately I've been loving the cooler weather in the mornings. I don't know about you, but Im excited for fall to get here (it's my favorite time of the year :). But I'm NOT ready for snow.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment