10.27.2011

Still Life Photos

Last week I got to take pictures for another photo assignment and also managed to take some digital ones. I've never set up a still life for a mini photo shoot before, so I thought i'd give it a shot. Not the most clever thing in the world, but I think they would be a nice picture to hang up in the home.

 I may or may not have got distracted by collecting pine cones and some mushrooms.

  I haven't ever  photographed fungus before, so this was definitely a first. And I don't suppose it will happen again any time soon. But you never know. 
Their is always lots of unique things outside to photograph, taking the time to find them is sometimes the problem.
So enjoy yourself today and notice something new around you, and appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment