1.24.2012

Hair Care

So many of you may not know this because I have't really mentioned this on my blog before (and I don't know why), but I do hair. Yes it's true I'm a cosmetologist, have been for a while now, and to be frank, I love my job. I'm a lucky girl.
Have you ever used Pureology hair products?


Up until now I  have liked/almost loved pretty much every product in the line.
But since they have sold out to L'Oreal they are using lower quality ingredients, which is making the once so great product not as great for the same high price. 
Lame. Well at least thats what I think.
I'm not saying I don't like any of the Pureology products anymore, I'm just disappointed.

So now I'm learning more about Daviness product, and so far I really like it. I'll talk about some more specific products I like SoOn.

No comments:

Post a Comment