2.18.2012

What I Wear

Updates about my life as of late. Being in school full time is starting to wear on me so I  think I'll take this summer off and do something fun! I was talking with a friend today about starting some kind of business/shop together because we both love vintage thrifting and crafting/sewing. You should most definately check out her bog  HERE.
So far this semester my favorite class is Drawing1, of course my favorite one os an art class, but i was kind of dreading this class because I'm the best at drawing things realistic, but the teachers really does make that class. His name is Alex Bigney and he wrote THIS BOOK.
I am loving the new SALON I'm working, and if you get the chance you should come in! You can call the salon to make an appointment :)
Other than all that I have been making some felt headbands this month, and hopefully I'll share some pictures of those with you soon.
Hope you all have a good weekend, enjoy it and take a minute to do something nice for yourself. 


Neclace: vintage pieces, bought @ Beehive Bazzar
Dress: Thrifted and altered
Tights: bought in Finland
Boots: Thrifted (a present to myself for finishing finals last semester)

1 comment:

  1. We're so going to do it! Now we just have to convince Andre's dad!

    ReplyDelete