3.11.2012

Spring picnic

I am pretty much packed for my trip. Im going to Texas next week with my mom to see my sister and her family. I'll admit I haven't spent more than 24hours away from my husband for the last two and a halfish years. He doesn't believe me that I'll miss him a whole lot, but I will. I miss people easily. And another thing I'm going to miss next week, the finale of the Bachelor. Any guess on who he will pick?

Okay back to my trip next week. I'm excited because I've never been to texas before, I haven't seen my sister in like 5 months (okay so it's not that long, but it feels like it has been forever), & I'll get to take lots and lots of pictures!
I'll share them with you, don't worry :)
ooh. and I hope it's really warm while i'm there.

Thanks to the good weather we've been having this week Husband and I were able to catch time to have a quick picnic lunch date. That is one of our favorite things when the weather is fit for it. 
I hope the sun does stay around for a long while, because I have missed it! I wish it was summer all year around, I truly do.

And in my next blog post I'll reveal my new red hair!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for your trip to Texas. We are now counting the hours. Madison is upset and wondering why you can't come today. "Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you, Tomorrow, it's only a day away!" Love you sister- can't wait to see your red hair! :)

    ReplyDelete