12.21.2012

day one

We have only been her in Texas for less than half a day, and these two little boys have stolen our hearts all over again. Oh how I just love family vacation time. And I am more that happy to be away from the snow and spending Christmas on the beach, literally this house we are staying at is on.the.beach. It's pretty much everything amazing. I couldn't help it, I had to post some pictures already. You know the beach + family I haven't seen in a l.o.n.g. time + new camera + Christmas time = me taking a million pictures over the next week. And lucky you (whoever you are reading my blog or looking at this page) get to see pictures of the most wonderful people in the world, and the cutest kids EVER!
~Sweet dreams all of you, and if you are spending this winter in the cold snow, I send warm wishes your way ~

1 comment:

  1. nothing is better than spending time with family for the holidays! and a beach! dreamy

    ReplyDelete