12.09.2012

Lucky Me!

So not only did I get to go to paris a few months ago, but another dream of mine came true this year. it's truly unbelievable to me, but I got a new amazing camera! Unfortunately I haven't had much time to use it, I just took it out for a spin last thursday, and yes, I'm in love with it. I can't wait till finals are over with so that I can take a million pictures to my hearts content. Just four more days... So after then photo shoot anyone???
These pictures were taken at the Riverwoods. & plus some more good news for all you photographers out their, you no longer have to play $25 to shoot there, you just have to sign a waver at the security office, that's pretty awesome news, and this time of year is BEAUTIFUL to shoot there with all the lights!
OOH and how do you like the two bottom photos taken with the lens baby? 




2 comments: