8.22.2011

wide angle lens

Recently I have happened upon having a wide angle lens, I have been playing around with it a little bit and I decided I like using it close up to give a slight fish eye look to it. (a fish eye lens is currently on my wish list.) Yay for summer fun and pictures! I've been fortunate enough to take a lot of pictures within this last week, which means some more will be coming your way shortly!

Husband was nice enough to let me take some pictures of him. He has some seriously expressive eyebrows!

Also this week I've been experimenting and making feather earrings. These ones are my favorite so far, I liked them so much I made an extra pair just for me and not to sell.

Last sunday while I was waiting to take engagements for my brother, I was enjoying the horses, our time together was short lived and well spent.

I love all the flowers in bloom right now, I don't want the snow to come and take them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment